Hemp + Tea Tree Bar Soap
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Oat Protein, Hemp Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil
Hemp Oil is one of the world’s richest sources of polyunsaturated fats while also including two of the most important essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, and gamma-linolenic acid.
These fatty acids are essential in helping
- Maintain the natural moisture content in the body.
- Act as as a wonderful all natural moisturizing agent for the skin.
- Does not strip the skin of its natural oils.
- It’s a gentle cleanser that leaves your skin smooth and moisturized.
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe or calm irritated skin.
- Hemp Bath Soap does NOT contain Triclosan, which causes inflammation and dry skin. Hemp soap is highly moisturizing with vitamin E and essential fatty acids that soothe the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. Effective for fighting ageing promoting and skin cell renewal. Does not strip the skin of its natural oils. You can even use it on your face, and you won't experience that uncomfortable, tight feeling after cleansing.
Tea tree oil-provides antiseptic properties to naturally reduces bacteria that may aggravate skin conditions. Gentle cleansing action can be used all over the body to leave the skin clean and refreshed.
- NATURALLY ANTI-BACTERIAL - Fight body odor, itch, rash, and fungal infections with Tea Tree Oil aka Melaleuca oil, which is well known for its naturally anti-bacterial properties.
- EFFECTIVE FOR ACNE - tea tree oils in this all natural soap help effectively fight acne.